A Professional Development Programme for Event Managers
(See all courses catalogue here)
- One payment only
- Payment will be deducted from your credit card automatically and you'll be emailed a receipt from Stripe.
Our self-paced online course in Implementing ISO 20121 will lead you step-by-step through the standard – not just focusing on how to comply with its requirements, but opening up why the various elements are important.
This comprehensive programme consisting of 28 self-paced lessons:
- 9 chapters and 22 lessons
- Lifetime access to the online content
- Downloadable resources
Every participant is invited into the private Institute for Sustainable Events Slack Channel, to network and engage with other Event Managers from around the world.
Terms of Purchase
When making a purchase with the Institute for Sustainable Events you are agreeing to the following:
- respecting the ISE copyright on the content provided within our courses including videos, written copy, and downloadable resources
- materials are for educational purposes, produced for events professionals and not to be repackaged, shared or otherwise used for commercial use.
- downloadable resources may be used by events professionals in events they work on.
- events and sustainability consultants are not permitted to use the downloadables or other assets as part of their consulting services. A license agreement can be arranged, please contact us.
- creating and maintaining a member account gives you access to courses, purchased or granted, as applies to you
- not sharing login and access to anyone else, other than the person who holds the member account with ISE