A Bundled Offer: Professional Development Programme for Event Managers including...
In this Bundled Offer you will receive four stand-alone courses:
- Sustainable Event Fundamentals
- Events with Purpose
- Climate Responsible Events
- Toward Zero Waste
When buying multiple courses together, you receive a standard 20% discount! But... we're offering another 5% bringing your discounted total to 25%!
The full price for all four courses is €910, but with your Association discount, you're only paying €690!!
- One payment only
- Payment will be deducted from your credit card automatically and you'll be emailed a receipt from Stripe.
This four-course offer will give you access to the following...
The Fundamentals of Sustainable Event Management is a fit-for-purpose course designed for event managers seeking to establish strong foundations in the field.
- Get your strategic foundations right, by setting your ambition, and embedding it in policy
- Build inclusivity and diversity, good stewardship with alignment to the UN SDGs
- Deliver events that are restorative and regenerative
Events with Purpose is designed for the Event Owner, Manager, or Sponsor inspired to deliver purpose-driven events.
- Building trust to receive a social license to operate
- Find your event purpose and partners that align
- Embrace the power of purposeful production
Climate Responsible Events is designed to support Event Managers ready to take the next step in producing events that consider their climate impacts.
- What is Climate Change
- How to measure Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Managing and reducing your event GHG's
- Importance of measurement and reporting
- Pursuing Net-Zero
Toward Zero Waste is designed to support Event Managers ready to take the next step in producing events that have Zero Waste goals.
This course is segmented into key functional areas. They include:
- The Fundamentals of Zero Waste Events
- Inspiring and Activating Key Stakeholders
- Understanding Waste is a Resource with Value
- reDesign Event Processes to Design Waste Out
- Mapping Critical Points of Waste Generation in Event Operations
- Measuring Waste and Reporting Performance Outcomes
- Wrap Up and Next Steps
Within every topic category, we've also made available a total of 24 'Deep Dive' lessons!!
Together, these courses offer a comprehensive and solid foundation for any event manager seeking to become an expert in this field.
Every participant is invited into the private ISE Slack Channel to network and engage with Event Managers from around the World.
The purchase process
When making a purchase with the Institute for Sustainable Events you are agreeing to the following:
- respecting the ISE copyright on the content provided within our courses including videos, written copy, and downloadable resources
- creating and maintaining a member account that gives you access to courses, purchased or granted, as applies to you
- not sharing login and access to anyone else, other than the person who holds the member account with ISE