A Professional Development Programme for Event Managers
(See all courses catalogue here)
- One payment only
- Payment will be automatically deducted from your credit card and a receipt emailed to you from Stripe
The Fundamentals of Sustainable Event Management is a fit-for-purpose course designed for event managers seeking to establish strong foundations in the field.
- Get your strategic foundations right, by setting your ambition, and embedding it in policy
- Build inclusivity and diversity, good stewardship with alignment to the UN SDGs
- Deliver events that are restorative and regenerative
This is a comprehensive self-paced programme. Every participant is invited into the private ISE Slack Channel to network and engage with Event Managers from around the World.
Terms of Purchase
When making a purchase with the Institute for Sustainable Events you are agreeing to the following:
- respecting the ISE copyright on the content provided within our courses including videos, written copy, and downloadable resources
- materials are for educational purposes, produced for events professionals and not to be repackaged, shared or otherwise used for commercial use.
- downloadable resources may be used by events professionals in events they work on.
- events and sustainability consultants are not permitted to use the downloadables or other assets as part of their consulting services. A license agreement can be arranged, please contact us.
- creating and maintaining a member account gives you access to courses, purchased or granted, as applies to you
- not sharing login and access to anyone else, other than the person who holds the member account with ISE