A Professional Development Programme for Event Managers
(See all courses catalogue here and compare the downloadables between courses)
- One payment only
- Payment will be deducted from your credit card automatically and you'll be emailed a receipt from Stripe.
This course is designed for events people who need to make their events sustainable, right now! We've trimmed out the theory and strategy, reduced the paperwork.... it will help you to laser in on what sustainability issues are important to manage, for almost every event, of any size, anywhere in the world.
This programme consisting of 28 self-paced lessons:
Six Modules 👇
Destination & Venue
Towards Zero Waste
Events with Purpose
Every participant is invited into the private Institute for Sustainable Events Slack Channel, to network and engage with other Event Managers from around the world.
Terms of Purchase
When making a purchase with the Institute for Sustainable Events you are agreeing to the following:
- respecting the ISE copyright on the content provided within our courses including videos, written copy, and downloadable resources
- materials are for educational purposes, produced for events professionals and not to be repackaged, shared or otherwise used for commercial use.
- downloadable resources may be used by events professionals in events they work on.
- events and sustainability consultants are not permitted to use the downloadables or other assets as part of their consulting services. A license agreement can be arranged, please contact us.
- creating and maintaining a member account gives you access to courses, purchased or granted, as applies to you
- not sharing login and access to anyone else, other than the person who holds the member account with ISE